SEBA has numerous dependencies that have to be ported to and/or validated on Arm hardware. As of February 25, 2019, this is the status of that effort. The items in red still need to be ported and tested. I've included the actual spreadsheet with links for ease of use.
Also, we have now confirmed that the major CORD components, including ONOS, do run on Ampere eMAG, Cavium TX1, Rockchip 3328, Rockchip 3399, HiSilicon Hi1616, and AllWinner H5.
Code is available at [iec.git] / src / use_cases / seba_on_arm /
Testing is available at
Trevor Tao Updated the spreadsheet with latest completions and also included % completion at bottom. Now 100% complete on total dependencies.
This is a list of patches on gerrit.opencord.org, obtained by filtering by the owner
- Change 13803 - [CORD-3245] Add Arm64 Dockerfile Support for XOS-GUI
- Change 14161 - Modify alpine version to 3.9 for supporting Arm64
- Change 16284 - Pin mdl to 0.5.0 to fix packer basebuild
- Change 14186 - [CORD-3246] Add support for docker build on arm64
- Change 14494 - [CORD-3247] Add support for docker build on Arm64
- Change 14628 - [CORD-3248]Add support for docker build on arm64
- Change 15235 - Add multi-arch support for alpine-grpc-base
- Change 13900 - Add arm64 support for xos-api-tester images build
- Change 15815 - Add multi-arch support for xos
- Change 16076 - [CORD-3251] Add multi-arch support for xos-rest-gw
- Change 14756 - Add arm64 support for voltha-netconf images build
- Change 14040 - Add arm64 support for voltha-base images build
- Change 14695 - Add arm64 support for voltha-ofagent images build
Other patches abandoned have not been listed here.
Install CORD Platform & SEBA
First, clone the AArch64-specific helm charts for cord-platform, seba, att-workflow and bbsim using:
Test/operate a SEBA installation