Release 3 Planning
AI - PTLs / Project teams requested to self nominate for Release 3
AI - Add BluVal (Kandan)- to the table
New BPs for R3 need to be added
- (Kandan)- need a deadline (end of April) for the BP with May being the final deadline.
- (Kandan)- we need to agree with the testing. Tapio will go through the process on Tuesday's call.
- (Andrew) - what about a mature project in R2, but with a lot of changes, do they need to go through the process again?
- Kandan- need to walk through it again. have the PTL request to be reviewed by the sub committee
Voting Results and Votes
- Samir Chatterjee of Rebecca has been elected as Documentation Sub-Committee Chair. TSC needs to vote to confirm.
- New BP "Enterprise Applications on Light weight 5G Telco Edge" presented to technical sub committee and process sub-committee last week and this week, need to review and Vote by TSC for graduation to incubation state.
Vote- Results- None
Elections in process-
- Upstream Subcommittee
- Co-Chair- only one person self-nominated (ends 30 March)
- Robotaxi Blueprint
- PTL - only one person self-nominated- ends 30 March
AI Kandan- have a couple of phone calls to reflect on the differences between BP. Is the new BP different enough from another BP.
AI - All - think about what differences are needed to make a BP different
AI Kandan and Samir to setup a phone call- include Tapio and Tina
Email conversation about BP and if they are different enough/
Sub-committee Chair Updates
› API Sub-committee - Vikram Siwach, Jane Shen (Co-Chair)
› CI, Blueprint Validation Lab sub-committee - Peter Pouliot, Robert Qiu (Co-Chair), Lincoln Lavoie (Lab Manager)
› Community Sub-committee – Tapio Tallgren
› Documentation Sub-committee - TBE
› Process, Project review – Andrew Wilkinson
› Security Sub-committee – Haitao Wang, Randy Stricklin (Co-Chair)
› Upstream Sub-committee – Jim Xu