- Status Update
- CI changes in progress to increase RAM in some builder VMs. Some build jobs are failing and we believe it is due to the builder running out of memory.
- There is currently an issue with the latest images due to a series of changes to allow IPMI as non-administrator privilege level
- The beginnings of a test runner have been Open Sourced by Nokia: https://gerrit.akraino.org/r/#/c/ta/cloudtaf/+/1219/
- Work is going on to use several security scanning tools to look for vulnerabilities
- The CD jobs are running on AT&T hardware. The Jenkins jobs are configured via GUI, not JJB and there is no public access but the logs are pushed to Akraino Nexus.
- After a successful install, other jobs are run and the logs are pushed to: