Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Time: 07:00 AM PT / 03:00 PM UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/184289009?pwd=aWRuMUs2dW5kUTNodS95UTZpTWh6QT09


Meeting Recording: TBA

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 

Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Release Status



10

Certification Program Overview

Steve W / Brett P

Overview of the different types of certification programs we have seen set up, including typical components (e.g. T&C, Agreement) and structure (WG).

Typical process:

-- establish what it means to be conformant

-- define a series of tests that user can run/submit to demonstrate conformance (can be self-tests)

Typical starting points:

-- Set up a conformance/certification working group

-- Have WG first focus on what are the things that we're wanting to have as categories of conformance (e.g. focused on a redistribution, plugins, compatible tools, etc.)

10

Votes on election topics


Voter Roll (proposed)

Bylaw Interpretation 

Email (proposed)

MyProfile page on LF

15

Brief Introduction about Arm CIs in open source communities and OpenLab

Zhenyu Zheng

https://kunpengcompute.github.io/arm-landscape/

https://openlabtesting.org/

15

Sub-committee Chair Updates

  • API Sub-committee - Jeff Brower, Jane Shen (Co-Chair)
  • CI, Blueprint Validation Lab sub-committee - Peter Pouliot, Robert Qiu (Co-Chair), Lincoln Lavoie (Lab Manager)
  • Community Sub-committee – Ike Alisson
  • Documentation Sub-committee - Ike Alisson
  • Process, Project review – Biswajit De
  • Security Sub-committee – Randy Stricklin (Chair)
  • Technical Community - Doug Eng
  • Upstream Sub-committee – Jim Xu, Swarup Nayak


5

Upcoming Events

Events

Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  • Discuss on future TSC call the Proxy policy (e.g. should Voting proxies need to come from the voting member company). Can add resulting policy to Akraino Technical Community Document.

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

Motion: 

Second: