Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/184289009


Meeting Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/7o9MDpv-92hIbo3u9Qb_aOkZPLTbX6a8hyYb__Vfn0zBypmsvgpc4ucttdO5WSPu

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 

Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

New Feature project request review 

Arif
10

O-RAN & Akraino Alliance Proposal review

Interested in supporting: Tina Tsou

10

API document review and initial comments

Vikram SiwachAkraino API Doc (Google Doc) Downloadable version
5

TAC updates

Brett Preston Kandan Kathirvelhttps://wiki.lfedge.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1671298#TechnicalAdvisoryCouncil(TAC)-MeetingAgendaandMinutes 
       10

R3 Release dates

  1. Discussion on questions from the Documentation sub-committee

Kandan Kathirvel Samir Chatterjee, Tina Tsou

15

Sub-committee Chair Updates

  • API Sub-committee - Vikram Siwach, Jane Shen (Co-Chair)
  • CI, Blueprint Validation Lab sub-committee - Peter Pouliot, Robert Qiu (Co-Chair), Lincoln Lavoie (Lab Manager)
  • Community Sub-committee – Tapio Tallgren
  • Documentation Sub-committee - Samir Chatterjee
  • Process, Project review – Andrew Wilkinson
  • Security Sub-committee – Haitao Wang, Randy Stricklin (Co-Chair)
  • Upstream Sub-committee – Jim Xu


5

Groups.io Calendar: Update to UTC

Brett Preston

5

Upcoming Events/ Open Action Items

LF Edge events.pdf

Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

Votes (template below)

Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

Motion: 

Second: