Project Technical Lead: Tapio Tallgren, Nokia. Elected PTL 2/7/2019.
Project Committers detail:
Initial Committers for a project will be specified at project creation. Committers have the right to commit code to the source code management system for that project.
A Contributor may be promoted to a Committer by the project’s Committers after demonstrating a history of contributions to that project.
Candidates for the project’s Project Technical Leader will be derived from the Committers of the Project. Candidates must self nominate by marking "Y" in the Self Nominate column below by Jan. 16th. Voting will take place January 17th.
Only Committers for a project are eligible to vote for a project’s Project Technical Lead.
Please see Akraino Technical Community Document section 3.1.3 for more detailed information.
***PTL Self Nomination***
Tapio Tallgren has notified the team that he is unable to continue as PTL. The process to fill the position is that we ask the team members who are interested in the position to please self nominate themselves. If after one week there are more than one nominee, we will have an election.
If you are interested in the PTL please self-nominate yourself by putting a Y in the table below.
|Committer Bio||Committer Picture|
Self Nominate for PTL (Y/N)-2020
|Cristina Pauna||Armemail@example.com (incorrect email address)|
Feature Project Use Case:
Companies Participating / Committers
Requested Release / Timeline
Akraino Blueprint Validation Framework Project
1. The purpose of the Validation framework project is to define a standard set of tools and tests to evaluate Akraino Blueprints to determine if the blueprints are ‘Akraino ready / validated’
2. As part of this, a consistent test framework that is automated and that works across all layers of the Akraino Edge Stack (HW, OS, K8s, Openstack, etc.) and across different BPs/BP Families will be provided.
3. Blueprint owners will be expected to conduct the standard tests with the specified tools. Project technical leads will share the results of the platform testing with the Akraino TSC so that the TSC can decide if the blueprint can proceed from the Incubation to Mature or Core stages.
3a.The proposed test set would be required to be passed for all in-scope layers of Akraino BPs
3b.The validation framework defines a consistent minimum mandatory test set and test tools
4. The validation framework can be extended to meet the requirements of Blueprints that are not included in the standard tests
4a. It is incumbent on the blueprint owners to submit additional requirements to extend the validation framework in the feature project
5. Validation framework project will leverage pre-existing open source tool sets as much as possible
Impacted Blueprint Family – Applies to all BP Families and Blueprints
See next slide for additional details