Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Time: 07:00 AM PT / 03:00 PM UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/184289009?pwd=aWRuMUs2dW5kUTNodS95UTZpTWh6QT09


Meeting Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/Rc-AVmwoGIiYu4qQwr5KA_Dkgm2gxy9XuxlL37CgcI_ycx12-R89zsKg7UhYMbY5.QOetn7g91_xKLIow?startTime=1620309598000

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 

Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Voting for ICN sub project changes from OVN4NFV to "Nodus"

Missed the voting session on  TSC 2021-05-04 (Tuesday) 7:00 am Pacific pushed to TSC 2021-05-06 Thursday 7 am Pacific
10

Vote on approval for a Security code repository

Randy Stricklin
10

Voting on the proposal approval

Akraino Annual Awards

Already discussed the proposal on TSC 2021-05-04 (Tuesday) 7:00 am Pacific .  Required to do voting, since we didn't have quorum on 05/04/2021 TSC meeting.
10

Available Slot



15

Sub-committee Chair Updates

  • API Sub-committee - Jeff Brower, Jane Shen (Co-Chair)
  • CI, Blueprint Validation Lab sub-committee - Peter Pouliot, Robert Qiu (Co-Chair), Lincoln Lavoie (Lab Manager)
  • Documentation Sub-committee - Ike Alisson
  • Process, Project review – Biswajit De
  • Security Sub-committee – Randy Stricklin (Chair)
  • Technical Community - Doug Eng
  • Upstream Sub-committee – Jim Xu, Swarup Nayak


5

Upcoming Events


Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  •  

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

Motion: 

Second: