Initial Committers for a project will be specified at project creation. Committers have the right to commit code to the source code management system for that project.
A Contributor may be promoted to a Committer by the project’s Committers after demonstrating a history of contributions to that project.
Candidates for the project’s Project Technical Leader will be derived from the Committers of the Project. Candidates must self nominate by marking "Y" in the Self Nominate column below by Jan. 16th. Voting will take place January 17th.
Only Committers for a project are eligible to vote for a project’s Project Technical Lead.
Companies Participating / Committers
Requested Release / Timeline
Akraino Portal (Dashboard & GUI)
Akraino Portal provides user interface to deploy edge sites, install additional software, initiate add-on services, enable testing services, etc.
- Define the new, more modern, overall look and feel/design paradigm for the Akraino Regional Controller Portal.
- Akraino edge stack functionalities are available through self-driven rich user interfaces. Users can log into
the web portal and perform various functions supported by the Akraino edge stack solution.
- The latest Akraino release supports: build and deploy of unicycle blueprints and supports deployment of rover blueprints for edge sites. Provides ability to upload input YAML file that contains site specific POD configuration information for build and deploy.
- Additional user driven functionalities are also supported via web portal:
a. e2e testing for Tempest to verify open stack installation & readiness
b. Installing additional software on edge site such as ONAP, CHOMP
c. VNF hoarding where users can onboard a VNF through self driven UI navigation.
- Future plans include integration with other open source tools such as PINC, NARAD to source h/w and n/w info, as well as supporting deployment of future blueprints.
Impacted Blueprint Family - Network Cloud
See attachment for additional details