Election for empty seat on the TSC
Review and vote to approve the voter roll
Review and vote to approve Aaron's interpretation of the By-laws around a tie and companies on the TSC.
Review of email and vote to approve that Aaron will send out.
Voter Roll (proposed)
MyProfile page on LF
Review of Akraino Awards
Awards Definition Page
Awards Rules/Logistics Page
Awards Nomination page
Other Examples of awards:
- CNCF Community
- AwardsDPDK Community Awards
- EdgeX Awards
- Cloud Foundry Community Awards
Updates from the call:
- Consider having a category for Blueprint of the Year (top 3?). Include types of attributes / description outlining what it is recognizing.
- Need to categorize the awards, and include what the awards are meant for. Then can go for the nominations. (https://github.com/cncf/awards provides a good example of categorization with descriptions)
- Volunteers to give write-up to each category: Kuralamudhan Ramakrishnan, Ike Alisson, Tina Tsou
- Next step: Sub-team formed to further refine the proposed Awards program, and bring back a proposal to the TSC. Will leverage the Documentation Subcommittee meeting on Friday to continue discussion)
- PTLs to provide updates on the status of the Blueprints and Feature Projects
|2||ETSI MEC presentation to Akraino TSC on Thursday, 29/04||Ike Alisson||ETSI MEC ISG Chair Dario Sabella, Intel, and ETSI MEC DECODE (Deployment and Ecosystem Development) ISG Chair, Walter Featherstone, Samsung, presentation of ETSI MEC Specification on "General Principles, Patterns and Common Aspects of MEC Service APIs" (GS 009).|
| 15||Brief Introduction about Arm CIs in open source communities and OpenLab||Zhenyu Zheng|
Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)