To be updated by huiling liu
The Enterprise Applications on Lightweight 5G Telco Edge blueprint is requesting maturity review.
This page references the requirements in BP Graduation Review Processes and Criteria specifically the table cell for Incubation -> (Mature) on the second row from the bottom of the page.
- Validation lab check:
- The BP project contributors have deployed and validated the BP in at least 2 community member validation labs or a community member validation lab and LF CD lab with the exact HW and SW configuration for which the maturity review is being requested. All validation labs are required to connect with Akraino LF CI. Logs on the LF CI servers pushed from each validation lab's CD testing would be used to verify this check.
- We have deployed and validated the BP in labs of Huawei and Chinasoft International Technology Services：
- Release inclusion check:
- Release 5 Planning --1st participation in Release 5 in the incubation stage.
- Release 6 Planning --2nd participation in Release 6 in the incubation stage.
- SW quality/functional check:
The SW quality already been assessed as reaching beta according to (Release5 and release6 have passed relevant reviews):
- Passing the mandatory set of test cases for all deployed layers using the tools and test set for each layer as defined by the Akraino Validation Framework Validation feature project (Akraino Blueprint Validation Framework) (after TSC approval). This will define minimum mandatory set of test that must be passed for each layer included in BP, plus
- Passing any additional test cases defined by the specific BP project as mandatory, plus
- Achieving the minimum Security requirements as defined by the Security subcommittee Steps To Implement Security Scan Requirements
The log of lynis scanning: Index of /sites/logs/huawei/job/Security-logs (akraino.org)
- HW definition check:
- Precise HW requirements and descriptions has been defined and included in the BP's documentation (as used in both lab validations): Installation Documentation of EALTEdge--HardwareRequirements
- Upstream dependencies check:
- Upstream dependencies has been defined: Installation Documentation of EALTEdge--UpstreamDeploymentGuide
- Documentation check:
- Documentation was created for Akraino Release 6: EaltEdge Documentation
- Community Health and Stability check:
- Meetings are held every two weeks and minutes are published with a list of attendees；
- Meeting content includes welcoming new participants and providing introduction to the projects as well as discussing ongoing progress；
- Contributions from Huawei, ARM are working on adding BP lab support and code contributions;