Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Update on recent Gerrit activity
- Lots of changes merged recently and lots in progress
- Lots of failing CD builds recently, but likely due to the quantity of changes going in
- Open Discussion
- Discussion of development environments and minimum hardware requirements
- Three nodes are required because of components that require quorum. The focus of REC is on the production deploy-able system, so there isn't much focus on a reduced footprint, non-redundant deployment.
- Working on the last packages for ARM. Some reviews merged, waiting for review on a few others.
- There has been some discussion on a few reviews related to BIOS vs (U)EFI. General concensus is that we want to use (U)EFI on both ARM and x86 platforms but are not quite ready to remove BIOS support.