Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Akraino Release 2 Maturity Review completed
- Akraino Release 2 build announced
- Cristina Pauna provided an ARM update. All patches needed to build the ISO have been merged. There are some issues with the Jenkins slaves because static slaves are used for multiple blueprints and there can be conflicts. The main issue was with IEC downgrading the requests module to a version that doesn't successfully upload large images to Nexus.
- Alex Antone is working on an update to LVM to take into account the required number of partitions for UEFI boot.
- Testing of ARM image continues and additional fixes will be made as needed