- Workload Generator (WLG) available for review https://gerrit.o-ran-sc.org/r/c/it/test/+/2455
- Portal testing in progress
- Added new ARM builder node type
- Alex Antone is working on porting RIC to ARM
- The RIC porting effort is essentially done, but it's not clear exactly how to test it without xapps. Let's discuss this on the next O-RAN integration team meeting. Paul Carver will reach out to Lusheng and Felix to get it on their agenda.
- This wasn't mentioned during the meeting, but I'm adding it to the minutes to capture it. ARM verify jobs have now been set to voting status so they will report back failures to Gerrit with a -1. ARM merge jobs (which can't vote since they run after a change was merged) will send out email notifications in case of failure.
Meeting info for O-RAN-SC
Reminder: O-RAN SC Integration and Testing Weekly call
When: Wednesday, 8 January 2020, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-05:00) America/New York
Where:Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082
Organizer: Lusheng Ji email@example.com
Description: Hello. Starting from the week of 08/12, we will hold Integration and Testing Weekly meetings, on every Wednesday after the ToC meeting. We will use the same bridge as the ToC meeting (Zoom 2 bridge: https://zoom.us/j/6540568082). Thanks! Lusheng