Release 2 target date is November 30th 2019.
- Self Certified Milestones Achievement Due Date Oct 30th 2019
2. Maturity Review Milestone Achievement Due date Oct 30th 2019
Please add targeted and achieved R2 milestones at:
Define area of focus
- Virtual meeting to start to have a session to discuss all of the agenda items.
- Different patches from different blueprints need to be up-streamed.
- Need a consistent framework
- New blueprints have been committed for R2.
- Want to increase standards on Release 2.
- June 19th should be a topic to discuss R2 in mini summit.
- Validation Project test layers and test cases
- Incubation Self Certification in R2?
Release 2 Requirements
- High Level Overall Requirements
- CI, Blueprint Validation Lab Sub-Committee Requirements
- Present Pod Topology document.
- Peering w/LF Jenkins - (Note: peering is an optional requirement)
- Push logs through Nexus. (Note: This is mandatory for Incubation self-certified and Maturity)
Releases >= 1.0 (e.g. 1.xyz, 2.xyz etc) are reserved for BP that have been approved as Core by the TSC (considered ‘GA’ quality).
Releases <1.0 (e.g. 0.xyz etc) are reserved for projects that have not reached the Akraino Core level (i.e. anything that is in Incubation (‘alpha’ quality) and Mature (‘beta’ quality).
Enforcement of Static Code Analysis through SonarCloud (SaaS), WIP LF Release Engineering & Security Subcommittee. (Note: This is an optional requirement for Incubation self certified and mandatory for Maturity)
- Security Sub-Committee Requirements for Maturity Review Approved by TSC July 11, 2019，please fill in Security Scan Status (Note this is not required for self certification, only required for maturity review)
- Blueprint Validation Framework Feature Project Requirements See TSC meeting and Slides (Note this is not required for self certification, only required for maturity review)
- Projects going for Maturity Review please refer to Maturity Criteria defined by Process subcommittee BP Graduation Review Processes and Criteria (Note this is not required for self certification, only required for maturity review)
- Documentation Sub-Committee Requirements
The following documentation with the following sections called out should be on the wiki with links to rest of the sections as applicable. We prefer that the entire doc is on the wiki but we do not require it.
Architecture - Blue print Overview and overall architecture
Release Notes – Summary and What is released
Installation Doc – Introduction and deployment architecture
Test Document – Introduction and Overall Test Architecture
We are also recommending that Blue prints include via ReadtheDocs, with each Blue Print given their own repo, but we do not require it
- API Sub-Committee Requirements (Note: no mandatory requirements for Incubation self-certified or Maturity)
- Community Sub-Committee Requirements (Note: no mandatory requirements for Incubation self-certified or Maturity)
- Process Sub-Committee Requirements (Note: See the Process Sub Committee page defining the TSC approved Maturity review process and requirements for those requesting inclusion in R2 at Muture level BP Graduation Review Processes and Criteria)
- Upstream Sub-Committee Requirements (Note: no mandatory requirements for Incubation self-certified or Maturity)
Blue Prints Participating in Release 2
Internal Target date to meet Rel 2 Criteria is Oct 31st ( please add your target/achieved date at the BP Incubation Stage Reporting R2)
Rel2_milestones.pptx (self certified)
Day 3, Wednesday,
Room: Fantasy Island
Topics, Zoom Link
|10:45 am - 12:00 pm|
Akraino Release 2.0 Planning
10:45-11:15 - CI Sub-committee R2 inputs, goals, & Planning - Cesar Berho
11:15- 11:45 - Community Sub-committee R2 inputs, goals & Planning - Tapio Tallgren
Going forward, we had the idea to present all the Release 1 projects in the community call and record the presentations. This way we would have documentation about the status of all of the projects available. All of the Release 1 projects are listed below and also on the page https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/Technical+Community.
I would appreciate if the PTLs would sign up on that page, otherwise I will have to find volunteers. Suggest we start the process on July 11th.
|1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
Akraino Release 2.0 Planning
1:00-1:30 - Security Sub-committee R2 inputs, goals & Planning - Ken Yi
1:30-2:00 - Documentation Sub-committee R2 Inputs, goals & Planning - sujata tibrewala
2:00-2:30 - Upstream Sub-committee R2 inputs, goals & Planning -Wenjing Chu
2:30-3:00 - API Sub-committee R2 inputs, goals & Planning -Vikram Siwach
Akraino BP API Standards
a)Community whitepaper ( AI: API SC)
b)Explore possibility of actionable plan with O-RAN, ETSI MEC, LF Edge projects, etc.,
Do a joint press release to publicly annonce plans ( AI: API/Community/TSC Chair/Co-Chair/Marketing subcommittee)
3:00 -3:30 - Process Sub-committee R2 inputs, goals & Planning - Andrew Wilkinson